Register as an Official Partner Charity of #UKCharityWeek 2017 simply by completing this form:
Note: some web browsers block captchas from displaying. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why the £12 fee?
Aside from the fact it takes a lot of time and money to administer hundreds and thousands of charities and that alone equates to more than £12, you receive the following benefits:
- Publicity on all the official #UKCharityWeek and partner channels
- Promotion on #charitytuesday official Twitter – this trends in the UK every single Tuesday!
- Appearance as a partner on this hugely popular website, an audience consisting of thousands of visitors every day and;
- Publication of your #UKCharityWeek articles/videos on charitytoday.co.uk
- Formal permission to use the campaign’s brand assets
- Publication as a partner in the official #UKCharityWeek materials
- Discounts on the official #UKCharityWeek merchandise and promotional materials
- Subject to early registration, the opportunity to feature in documentaries for the campaign
So we are happy to leave you to judge whether that represents good value or not.
Please note: The £12 is a one-off fee for #UKCharityWeek 2017 only.