Welcome to the official internet home of #UKCharityWeek!
December 2017 will see Charity Today News and our Official Partner Charities host the annual national charity awareness and fundraising campaign #UKCharityWeek.
What is #UKCharityWeek?
#UKCharityWeek is designed to give the people of the United Kingdom an opportunity to place awareness and fundraising for charities high on the national agenda at a time of the year when people are statistically at their most giving.
#UKCharityWeek is always held within the first full week of December, which in the case of 2017 is 4th-10th December.
What is taking place during #UKCharityWeek 2017?
Our partner charities will be running various events, anything from Santa Runs to Cathedral Carol Concerts and many will be devising their own Social Media activities to celebrate the week.
What is an Official Partner Charity of #UKCharityWeek?
An Official Partner Charity is a UK registered charity that has joined the campaign in an official capacity to boost their exposure and involvement with the campaign, they also obtain the following benefits:
- Publicity on all the official #UKCharityWeek and partner channels
- Publicity on the #charitytuesday official Twitter – this trends in the UK every single Tuesday!
- Appearance as a partner on the hugely popular charitytoday.co.uk website campaign pages, an audience consisting of thousands of visitors every day and;
- Publication of your #UKCharityWeek articles/videos on charitytoday.co.uk
- Formal permission to use the campaign’s brand assets
- Publication as a partner in the official #UKCharityWeek materials
- Discounts on the official #UKCharityWeek merchandise and promotional materials
We would like to say a very big thank you to all the charities and organisations across the country that have got behind this campaign from the offset, we look forward to working with you for many years to come!
If you would like to become an Official Partner Charity for 2018, please click here and complete the form.
If your business would like to become a Corporate Friend of #UKCharityWeek 2018, simply click here and complete the form!
#UKCharityWeek founder urges the nation to stay kind and get behind their favourite #charities. Speaking ahead of the 2017 campaign Lee Rayment said; "This week is a great opportunity to knock hate down a peg or two, and spread the love and work of good people." pic.twitter.com/BrpNAY7s0B
— #UKCharityWeek❤️ (@UKCharityWeek) December 3, 2017