We are delighted to welcome TheGivingMachine as the Main Sponsor of the #UKCharityWeek 2019 campaign.
As well as being a limited company, TheGivingMachine is a registered charity that makes it possible for online shoppers to support causes close to their heart, like schools, charities and other community groups, all across the UK and give for free.
How does it work?
TheGivingMachine receives a commission for referring customers to online shops. When someone clicks from our website, mobile app or desktop reminder app to a retailer and makes a purchase we receive a percentage of the total purchase price – this is generally known as affiliate marketing. We then pass on up to 70% of that commission to the causes you are supporting.
Why sign up as a Giver on TheGivingMachine?
- It’s completely free for you and the causes you support
- As a charity, TheGivingMachine is able to pass on more commission than commercial alternatives
- You can choose from over 2,200 of your favourite retailers
- There are thousands of causes to support
- You are in control and decide the causes you want to support
- You can raise funds for up to four causes
- It’s super simple – so why wouldn’t you?