Saturday, 13 July 2024
UK Charity Week 2024 - Sponsored by Sinclair Method UK
Saturday, 13 July 2024

Sreepur Village is Empowering Young Minds with Matthew Silvester

We are pleased to announce a collaboration with Matthew Silvester, Learning Advisor to Sreepur Village’s Board of Trustees whose work on curriculum development for the International Curriculum Association was recently recognised at the GESS Awards in November 2023.

The 2024 Sustainable Development Report reveals that only 16% of the Sustainable Development Goal targets are on track to be met globally by 2030, indicating limited progress or a reversal in the remaining 84%.

Recognising the critical need for progress, Sreepur Village is committed to contributing to the achievement of SDGs. Over the next year, alongside its ongoing work in Bangladesh, the organisation with Matthew’s expertise will focus on supporting Quality Education (SDG 4) by developing lesson resources to help students understand global challenges.

Sreepur Village is Empowering Young Minds with Matthew Silvester

Matthew seen in the above photographs worked at Sreepur Village for over four years. Matthew’s innovative approach to education, combined with his in-depth knowledge of the Sreepur Village, its purpose and programmes, will guide this partnership.

Matthew said:

“It is a privilege to have been asked by the trustees to design and develop educational resources on the mission of The Sreepur Village. From my time working there, I know that the village’s established and effective approach in supporting mothers and children to access their fundamental rights will provide an outstanding context for students to learn about human development.”

Learn more about Matthew here

Do you have skills that could enhance this interesting project? Help schools and their
learners understand the importance of the work Sreepur Village does!

Email: mat@sreepurvillage.org.

WEEKLY DIGEST

Join our FREE mailing list and receive our Weekly Digest bulletin and other updates direct to your inbox.

Related News

Skip to content