Along with an extensive list of other fundraising ideas, TheGivingMachine provides two easy ways to fundraise for your cause.
TheGivingMachine – Shop&Give for Free.
Every time your supporters shop online they can generate a free donation for your cause. It’s a small change to how they shop online, that can have a massive impact for you. To date, TheGivingMachine has generated over 2.7 million FREE donations.
Retailers pay TheGivingMachine sales commission every time their Givers (shoppers) click from TheGivingMachine website to a retailer and buy something. This commission is converted into a FREE donation for your Cause.
These sales commissions are free money for your Cause, so why not join? People shop online all the time, so shopping via TheGivingMachine is a small change in behaviour that generates extra funds for your Cause. And it doesn’t cost your supporters anything extra.
Over 2,200 online stores, including your favourite online retailers, are participating. Stores include Amazon, John Lewis and Partners, M&S, Sainsbury, Next, eBay, Argos, Debenhams, Viking and Virgin Atlantic.
TheGivingMachine set you up with your own customised fundraising page on their website as well as providing you with a set of promotional materials to help you publicise TheGivingMachine to your supporters.
These include personalised posters and flyers, e-mail templates, social media images and suggested text, and web banners.
TheGivingMachine’s Shop&Give app is free to download for both iOS and Android. In addition, they also have a handy Shop&Give Reminder that can be downloaded to your desktop or laptop and actively reminds your supporters when they are on a website participating with the scheme. Installing this reminder helps raises 2.5 times more donations.
Providing you are a UK registered school, charity, community group, social enterprise or another organisation set up for public benefit you are eligible to register with TheGivingMachine.
What’s stopping you? Sign your cause up today!
The GivingLottery is an exciting fundraising lottery scheme from award-winning charity TheGivingMachine. It’s free to join and is an easy, secure way for schools, charities and community groups to raise vital funds.
1. Raise funds with the GivingLottery – great for schools, charities & community groups
– Sign up and get your own GivingLottery page
– No set up costs or admin fees – just fill in our simple online form and once we’ve checked everything over, we’ll set you up with your very own lottery page.
2. Send supporters to your page
– Shout out to your supporters, get them to buy tickets from your page
– Remember they could win up to £25,000!
3. Keep 40% of all ticket sales from your page
– Your cause keeps 40% of every ticket sold on your page
– Funds are sent directly to your account every month
– No administration, no additional fees – just a great way to raise money for your cause.
Find out more and apply now.
Looking for even more fundraising ideas? Then check out this list of over 90 ideas from TheGivingMachine