We want everybody to feel a part of #UKCharityWeek, and the last thing we want is to price people out of getting behind the campaign which is why ‘Corporate Friends’ really matter to us!
A Corporate Friend is an organisation that wants to publicly show its support for #UKCharityWeek in an official capacity; these companies care about charity and without their continued support #UKCharityWeek would not be able to give charities a voice or the vital platform in which to promote themselves to so many people. The cost involved in becoming a Corporate Friend for 2018 is a flat £150, this is a non-exclusive partnership and there are no further costs for the campaign.
What will I get for my support of #UKCharityWeek 2018?
• An introductory article and photograph (supplied by yourselves, maybe one of your team or shop front) on www.charitytoday.co.uk, outlining your support and business objectives (subject to its approval)
• Featured on Charity Today Radio!
• You would be featured on the #UKCharityWeek Corporate Friends page when it is published ahead of #UKCharityWeek, with a link to your website
• You will receive a special thank you with your logo on the official #UKCharityWeek channels before, during and after the campaign
• Your company logo will be featured in some of the official ‘Corporate Friends’ videos
• You will be able to do your own promotional activities in the build up to #UKCharityWeek stating that you are a Corporate Friend of the 2018 campaign
• An official asset pack will be sent to you for your use
Ultimately, this campaign is about getting the UK public talking about our favourite causes as well as carrying out some fundraising activities for them. The small amount we raise from Corporate Friends does not even begin to cover the costs or administration involved in the campaign, but this element of #UKCharityWeek goes a long way to engaging even more good people with our Partner Charities – so thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support of our nation’s charities and this fabulous campaign.