We want everybody to feel a part of #UKCharityWeek, and the last thing we want is to price people out of getting behind the campaign which is why Corporate Friends really matter to us!
As a Corporate Friend, you will be publicly demonstrating your support for this unique nationally acclaimed charity campaign.
It is an independent campaign and relies entirely on its users and supporters.
For an annual payment of £180.00, your organisation will receive the following benefits:
- Brand Licence Certificate
- Social Media collateral
- Access to the resources page
- Welcome Pack
- 2019 Social Media Follow
- Social Media Post; before, during and after the campaign
- Register Entry
- Hyperlinked logo on www.charitytoday.co.uk
- 500-word article (supplied to us) published on Charity Today during #UKCharityWeek
- 20% off advertising rates on Charity Today
- Promotion of any fundraising or awareness activities, subject to schedule
- 5% Merchandise Discount
Ultimately, this campaign is about getting the UK public talking about our favourite causes as well as carrying out some fundraising activities for them. The small amount we raise from Corporate Friends does not even begin to cover the costs or administration involved in the campaign, but this element of #UKCharityWeek goes a long way to engaging even more good people with our Partner Charities. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support of our nation’s charities and this fabulous campaign.
All Corporate Friends will also be the first to hear about any sponsorship opportunities that meet the aims and objectives of your organisation.
- After making your payment, please ensure you click ‘return to merchant’ to fill in the short form with your registration details.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch via the contact page.