We want everybody to feel a part of #UKCharityWeek, and the last thing we want is to price people out of getting behind the campaign which is why Corporate Friends really matter to us!
As a Corporate Friend, you will be publicly demonstrating your support for this unique nationally acclaimed charity campaign.
It is an independent campaign and relies entirely on its users and supporters.
For an annual payment of £180.00, your organisation will receive the following benefits:
- Licence Certificate
- Welcome Pack (including magazine)
- Brand Assets
- Introductory Article (supplied to us)
- 50% off advertising rates (subject to availability and space)
- Corporate Friend Page Entry (Logo & Hyperlink)
- Welcome Social Media Post
- Thank You Social Media Post During #UKCharityWeek
- 2019 Social Media Follow
- Retweets From #CharityTuesday Twitter Account (Up to December 2019)
Ultimately, this campaign is about getting the UK public talking about our favourite causes as well as carrying out some fundraising activities for them. The small amount we raise from Corporate Friends does not even begin to cover the costs or administration involved in the campaign, but this element of #UKCharityWeek goes a long way to engaging even more good people with our Partner Charities. So thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support of our nation’s charities and this fabulous campaign.
All Corporate Friends will also be the first to hear about any sponsorship opportunities that meet the aims and objectives of your organisation.
- After making your payment, please ensure you click ‘return to merchant’ to fill in the short form with your registration details.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch via the contact page.