DAY Two of UK Charity Week is Give 5 Day, the concept itself is straightforward with people being encouraged to, wait for it… give five of something to charity!
Now the first port of call is usually to donate £5 to your favourite charity; obviously, this is the favoured action; however, that may not always be something you can do.
It is with that in mind that we have put together five ideas for you to get involved (see what we did there):
- 5 hours volunteering for a charity
- 5 Twitter charity retweets
- 5 pounds donated to your favourite charity
- 5 items donated to a charity shop
- 5 minutes just talking to a charity about their work
Share your ‘givings’ on social media using these two hashtags in your posts #UKCharityWeek #Give5Day
Remember to search the hashtag #UKCharityWeek, and get involved in the conversation.