EXPERIENCE the festive fun of Christmas in Chelsea, at the Gift of Sight Fair, listed in #Top 10 London Christmas Markets/Fairs 2018. A diary essential for the cognoscenti for many years, and all at inexpensive prices.
The fair is set, with a stunning marble backdrop and under golden chandeliers of the Old Town Hall. Come to indulge yourself in a maze of Christmas fair and market stalls packed with original handmade arts, crafts, gourmet food and wines, homeware, beauty, jewellery, trinkets and gorgeous stocking fillers.
- Mums with tots go free, children can meet Santa and his elves in his snowy grotto surrounded by beautifully decorated Christmas trees, kids take home a little Christmas treat (see code below).
- Adults can enjoy the award-winning London wine merchant Vino Beano at their tasting sessions.
- Bookworms can personally meet the writer Penelope Gordon at her book signing of “800 days in Doha” an increasing literary success
- And…..if all that makes you slightly peckish have lunch or tea at Pear Drop, our Pop-up-Café
- Finale, Meet Joudie Kalla author of “Palestine on a Plate” will be signing a brand new release “Baladi” on the night (Nigella Lawson has used one of Joudies’ recipes in her book)
General admission 12pm – 6pm
Gala Reception 6pm – 8.30pm champagne & canapes
Mums with children (under 5) go free, enter code “MumsandTots” at the checkout
Buy your tickets here: https://tinyurl.com/giftofsight2018
If you cannot attend but would like support, please donate here: https://tinyurl.com/giftofsight2018
Proceeds go the St John Eye Hospital a registered charity in England and Wales.
Charity no: 1139527 who is a proud partner of #UKCharityWeek