THINK delivering online, anytime training sounds time-consuming, expensive and technical? Read on to find out why you’ll think again with TrainingToolz!
TrainingToolz’s faff-free platform was developed by experts with trainers and candidates in mind.
- Choose from TrainingToolz’s library of pre-written courses, created by experts
- Create their own training that includes audio, video, interactive questions and downloads. Simply upload your content onto the templates to build your course
- Distribute training via email or by placing a link on a website
- Monitor who has begun training, who has yet to start and who has completed it
- Evidence training easily proves that essential courses have been taken
- Access training on any device with an internet connection
- Download a certificate on completion as proof of their new skills
- Exit training when they need to, then pick up from where they left off
- Take training without installing any software
- Train at a time and in a place to suit them as it’s accessible 24/7
TrainingToolz’s research shows that charities are often forced into spending money on training packages that include features and courses they don’t need or want. That’s why their solutions for charities start at just £25/month and range from a basic service where you can access pre-written courses up to bigger bundles where you can benefit from expert IT consultancy and more. Additionally, TrainingToolz has no hidden costs or lengthy tie-in periods.
Clients return to TrainingToolz time and time again and often refer others to them too. Feedback suggests that one of the reasons for this is the personal service they offer. They don’t sell you a package and then leave you to get on with it. The team is on hand to help you reach your training objectives and support you throughout the duration of your subscription.
Newly launched, CharityGo has been developed specifically for charities following research into the third sector. TrainingToolz partners with several charities already, and through CharityGo they will be able to support more good causes to solve the problem of training, giving them time and budget for other tasks.
Pre-written courses include well-being, health and safety, safeguarding and cyber security. They are working on GDPR and equality, diversity and inclusion training too, and expect those to be available early in 2023.
Packages start at £25/per month
Our Quick Start package is £25/month* and you can get training in minutes with TrainingToolz’s ready-made core training topics.
Our Full Feature package is £99/month* and you get all the core training topics plus you can edit and customise training and/or create your own. You can also access advanced features, such as monetisation, data export and advanced results data.
If you’ve got bigger plans, need support with digital transformation or strategy, or require a bespoke online training solution, TrainingToolz offers those services too!
To celebrate the launch of CharityGo, TrainingToolz is offering new clients subscribing to the Full Feature package free added extras to get them started, until the end of March 2023.
To find out more, please visit: https://www.charitygo.co.uk/.
* Up to 500 training sessions per month. Credits for further training sessions can be purchased at a competitive price. Prices are plus VAT.