This year’s celebratory event is taking place on Saturday 7th September 2019 at the Key Theatre, Embankment Rd, Peterborough, PE1 1EF. Doors open 5.15pm.
The Charity Today Awards pride themselves on supporting the UK’s smaller charitable venues. This year, the awards take us to Peterborough in Cambridgeshire where we are delighted to be supporting the Vivacity charity’s Key Theatre as they seek to provide our finalist charities large and small with an affordable and intimate evening of celebration.
Each standard (non-VIP) ticket will consist of:
- Red Carpet Entrance
- Bar & Refreshments Facilities (Food & Drink not included in ticket price)
- A seat within the theatre
- Dance groups
- Guest speakers
- An Autism’s Got Talent Showcase
- Awards presentations & photographs (Prints not included in ticket price)
Tickets purchased before 30 July 2019 are priced at only £16.00 each! (£20.00 each thereafter)
(Tickets subject to availability)
Situated in Peterborough’s city centre overlooking the River Nene, the Key Theatre works to bring an abundance of entertainment and culture to the heart of the city.
Sat Nav Postcode: PE1 1EF
The Key Theatre offers:
- Automatic doors
- Accessible toilets
- Disabled on-street parking is available adjacent to the theatre
- Lift to the first floor and studio
- Wheelchair spaces – allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Carers seats are available next to them. Essential carers attending with a disabled patron will receive a free ticket*
- Guide dogs welcome – please inform the box office at the time of booking to ensure a suitable seat is available
- Infra-red induction loop hearing systems are available from the box office
*Proof may be required by the theatre
For parking information, please click here.