The Charity Today Awards celebrate charities and individuals across the UK who go that extra mile for others.
Charity Today works with charities across the UK and sees first hand the fantastic work that goes on to help improve the lives and welfare of both people and animals. These awards provide an opportunity to recognise the dedication and commitment of charities and individuals with a small but incredibly meaningful public ‘thank you’.
There is no entry fee and no lavish ceremony that will set your charity back thousands of pounds in table fees. Just straight down the middle recognition as voted for by the British public.
The 4-steps to success:
1. Wait for your category to go live below (key dates on the right)
3. The judges will determine their finalists
4. The finalists will be announced and then put to the public vote on Twitter @CharityAwards, upon closing the poll, the valid votes will be counted and the winner then informed.
We are now taking nominations for:
Charity Shop of the Year – June 2017
The outlet must be able to demonstrate to the Charity Today Awards judges:
• examples of customer service that beyond standard protocol
• an excellent modern interior and exterior
• proactive interaction with the local community
• a clear outline as to why the shop should win the award over others
• a couple of inspirational volunteer stories
Nomination deadline: 5pm, Friday 16th June 2017.
Judging Period: 19th-23rd June 2017
Public Vote on Twitter: 26th-30th June 2017