BUSINESSES around the UK are being invited to get behind a national charity awards programme.
The Charity Today Awards celebrate charities and individuals across the UK who go that extra mile for others.
Charity Today works with charities across the UK and sees first hand the fantastic work that goes on to help improve the lives and welfare of both people and animals. These awards provide an opportunity to recognise the dedication and commitment of charities and individuals with an incredibly meaningful public ‘thank you’.
Numerous PR Opportunities
The awards provide numerous PR opportunities for both charities and businesses, and the interaction opportunities on social media are second to none.
It costs just £300 to sponsor a category.
In return for this your business would receive:
- Your logo on the award
- Your logo featured on the End of Year Report
- Your logo on the Charity Today website with active hyperlink
- Your logo in the official #UKCharityWeek magazine
- Your logo on the social media assets in relation to the category
- Your logo featured on Charity Today TV when the category is publicised
- The opportunity to present the award
There is also the opportunity of becoming a main sponsor of the awards.
If your business would like to sponsor a category or become a main sponsor of the awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org