This website provides a vital platform for UK charities and fundraisers to promote themselves to millions of people, without the support of businesses like yours this would not be possible.
We want to make advertising your business as easy and as cost effective for you as possible. Simply send over your web banner to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and after payment, you can start advertising today! Alternatively, we can design your banner for you for just £30.
Website Rates – www.charitytoday.co.uk
Throughout the site:
Leaderboard Banner 728px x 90px: £30 (cost per 1000 page views)
Lead MPU 300px x 250px: £25 (cost per 1000 page views)
Foot MPU 300px x 250px: £20 (cost per 1000 page views)
Lead MPU 300px x 600px: £40 (cost per 1000 page views)
Foot MPU 300px x 600px: £40 (cost per 1000 page views)
All commercial articles are charged at £50 and include; one image, one link to your product or service and two sponsored Tweets.
Social Media Advertising
1 Sponsored Tweet from Charity Today News: £20
5 Sponsored Tweets from Charity Today News: £65
28 Sponsored Tweets from Charity Today News: £150
These must be relevant to our charity audience and it is subject to prior review.
#UKCharityWeek – Official Magazine Rates
Full Page: £600
Half Page: £400
Quarter Page, Full Colour: £275
Front Cover (lower strip), Full Colour: £875
Full Back Page, Full Colour: £750
Full Inside Front Cover, Full Colour: £675
Full Inside Back Cover, Full Colour: £650
Corporate Friend – £150
What will I get as a Corporate Friend?
• An introductory article and company picture on www.charitytoday.co.uk outlining your support and business (subject to its prior approval)
• You would be featured on the #UKCharityWeek Corporate Friends page when it is published ahead of #UKCharityWeek, with a link to your website
• You will receive a warm welcome with your logo on the official #UKCharityWeek channels
• You are mentioned in the official magazine ‘Corporate Friends’ section
• You will be able to do your own promotional activities in the build up to #UKCharityWeek stating that you are a Corporate Friend of the 2017 campaign
We also have more extensive sponsorship opportunities available for #UKCharityWeek like Title Sponsor and Official Partner status. However, these require a lot more than a few bullet points! Please get in touch for details on these.
Get in touch and start promoting your business today!
If you’re interested in advertising your business in one of our publications or sponsoring an event, please contact us by submitting your contact details via the form below and one of our advertising team will get back to you.